Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Highland View Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Highland View Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Highland View Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Highland View Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HIGHLAND VIEW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Highland View FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HIGHLAND VIEW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Highland View Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Highland View Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Highland View Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HIGHLAND VIEW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Highland View Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Highland View Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Highland View Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Highland View Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HIGHLAND VIEW FLORIDA
HIGHLAND VIEW FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
HIGHLAND VIEW FLORIDA:
Highland View is an unincorporated community in Gulf County, Florida, United States. It is located on U.S. Route 98. It derives its name from the fact that eight feet above sealevel it is significantly higher than the neighboring town of Port St. Joe which is three feet above sea level.
HIGHLAND VIEW FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Highland View: 268 people per square mile
Groveland: 3,169 people per square mile
Median household income in 2011:
Highland View: $63,129
Median rent in 2011:
Highland View: $814
Zip codes: 34736.
This neighborhood: 40.1 years
Whole city: 32.8 years
This neighborhood: 41.8 years
Whole city: 36.1 years
Average household size:
Highland View: 2.8 people
Groveland: 3.1 people
Highland View FHA MORTGAGE / Highland View VA / Highland View Highland View FHA REFINANCE / Highland View NO CREDIT / Highland View BAD CREDIT / Highland View HARD MONEY / Highland View LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Highland View
Highland View is a rural neighborhood (based on population density) located in Port St. Joe, Florida. This is a coastal neighborhood (i.e., is on the ocean, a bay, or inlet).
Highland View real estate is primarily made up of medium sized (three or four bedroom) to small (studio to two bedroom) single-family homes and mobile homes. Most of the residential real estate is owner occupied. Many of the residences in the Highland View neighborhood are established but not old, having been built between 1970 and 1999. A number of residences were also built between 1940 and 1969.
Vacant apartments or homes are a major fact of life in Highland View. The current real estate vacancy rate here is 32.7%. This is higher than the rate of vacancies in 95.3% of all U.S. neighborhoods. A relatively large percentage of housing here is seasonally occupied (16.5%). This can occur in vacation areas, and occasionally it is also found in neighborhoods that are primarily filled with college students, as some apartments could be vacant when school is not in session. If you live here year round, you may find that a number of buildings in your neighborhood are actually empty.