Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Franklintown Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Franklintown Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Franklintown Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Franklintown Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FRANKLINTOWN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Franklintown FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FRANKLINTOWN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Franklintown Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Franklintown Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Franklintown Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FRANKLINTOWN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Franklintown Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Franklintown Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Franklintown Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Franklintown Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FRANKLINTOWN FLORIDA
FRANKLINTOWN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Franklintown is an unincorporated community in Nassau County, Florida, United States. It is located in the southern half of Amelia Island, onA1A near the Amelia River.
FRANKLINTOWN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 16,245 (49.9%)
Females: 16,336 (50.1%)
Median resident age: 38.7 years
Massachusetts median age: 39.2 years
Zip codes: 02038.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,644
Franklin Town: $42,644
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $24,191
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $193,400
Franklin Town: $193,400
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,127.
Franklintown FHA MORTGAGE / Franklintown VA / Franklintown Franklintown FHA REFINANCE / Franklintown NO CREDIT / Franklintown BAD CREDIT / Franklintown HARD MONEY / Franklintown LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Franklintown
Franklintown median real estate price is $931,010, which is more expensive than 99.1% of the neighborhoods in Florida and 98.2% of the neighborhoods in the U.S.
The average rental price in Franklintown is currently $2,124, based on NeighborhoodScout's exclusive analysis. The average rental cost in this neighborhood is higher than 96.6% of the neighborhoods in Florida.
Franklintown is a suburban neighborhood (based on population density) located in Fernandina Beach, Florida. This is a coastal neighborhood (i.e., is on the ocean, a bay, or inlet).