Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Florahome Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Florahome Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Florahome Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Florahome Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FLORAHOME FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Florahome FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FLORAHOME FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Florahome Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Florahome Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Florahome Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FLORAHOME FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Florahome Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Florahome Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Florahome Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Florahome Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FLORAHOME FLORIDA
FLORAHOME FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Florahome is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States. It is located on State Road 100. The town was established in 1899 by the Georgia Southern and Florida Railway. The town is built upon a sandy hill rising from the swampy areas. Florahome has a specific zip code (32140), which covers an area of 43.24 square miles and claimed a population of 1,471 according to the 2010 census
FLORAHOME FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Florahome Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Florahome Florida.
RICHARD W FIELD
Florahome FHA MORTGAGE / Florahome VA / Florahome Florahome FHA REFINANCE / Florahome NO CREDIT / Florahome BAD CREDIT / Florahome HARD MONEY / Florahome LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Florahome
Florahome location: in Northeast Florida. It's located approximately between Jacksonville, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, and Gainesville, home of the Florida Gators.
Florahome average annual precipitation is 50.00+ inches per year. Florahome average temperature is 72+ degrees F.
Florahome is not a very big town. We have a store and a Post Office. Not a whole lot goes on here which is just fine with the local genre. They would not have it any other way. There are beautiful oaks and magnolias. You also have some great peat land. Most go to Palatka to work and shop. Palatka is also the County Seat. Putnam is one of the larger Counties in Florida, but has few people. This makes it nice for fishing, swimming