Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fellowship Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fellowship Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fellowship Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fellowship Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FELLOWSHIP FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fellowship FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FELLOWSHIP FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fellowship Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fellowship Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fellowship Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FELLOWSHIP FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fellowship Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fellowship Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fellowship Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fellowship Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FELLOWSHIP FLORIDA
FELLOWSHIP FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Fellowship is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida, United States. It is located near the intersection of US 27 and County Road 464. The community is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area.
FELLOWSHIP FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 10,859 (47.7%)
Females: 11,929 (52.3%)
Median resident age: 54.6 years
Florida median age: 38.7 years
Zip code: 34481
Estimated median household income in 2012: $36,494 (it was $31,424 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $21,772 (it was $18,535 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $109,163 (it was $67,600 in 2000)
Fellowship FHA MORTGAGE / Fellowship VA / Fellowship Fellowship FHA REFINANCE / Fellowship NO CREDIT / Fellowship BAD CREDIT / Fellowship HARD MONEY / Fellowship LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS