Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Dowling Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Dowling Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Dowling Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Dowling Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
DOWLING PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Dowling Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
DOWLING PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Dowling Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Dowling Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Dowling Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
DOWLING PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Dowling Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Dowling Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Dowling Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Dowling Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN DOWLING PARK FLORIDA
DOWLING PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
DOWLING PARK FLORIDA:
Dowling Park is an unincorporated community located in Suwannee County, Florida, United States.
DOWLING PARK FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 3,629 (47.7%)
Females: 3,975 (52.3%)
Median resident age: 44.6 years
Florida median age: 38.7 years
Zip code: 32060
Estimated median household income in 2012: $34,394 (it was $29,936 in 2000)
Dowling Park: $34,394
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,164 (it was $15,921 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $96,982 (it was $61,400 in 2000)
Dowling Park: $96,982
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $205,034; Detached houses: $324,997; Townhouses or other attached units: $199,118; Mobile homes: $122,535
Dowling Park FHA MORTGAGE / Dowling Park VA / Dowling Park Dowling Park FHA REFINANCE / Dowling Park NO CREDIT / Dowling Park BAD CREDIT / Dowling Park HARD MONEY / Dowling Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Dowling Park
Dowling Park had 7,604 people as of July 2007. The average age of a person is 44.6. The Estimated median household income in 2009 is $32,174 it was $29,936 in 2000. Race: White alone - 6,217 (92.1%) Hispanic - 320 (4.7%) Black alone - 94 (1.4%) Two or more races - 60 (0.9%) American Indian alone - 36 (0.5%) Asian alone - 19 (0.3%) Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander alone - 1 (0.01%)