Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Brownville Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Brownville Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Brownville Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Brownville Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BROWNVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Brownville FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BROWNVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Brownville Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Brownville Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Brownville Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BROWNVILLE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Brownville Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Brownville Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Brownville Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Brownville Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BROWNVILLE FLORIDA
BROWNVILLE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Brownville is an unincorporated community in DeSoto County, Florida, United States. It is located 6.1 miles (9.8 km) north northeast of the city of Arcadia.
Brownville FHA MORTGAGE / Brownville VA / Brownville Brownville FHA REFINANCE / Brownville NO CREDIT / Brownville BAD CREDIT / Brownville HARD MONEY / Brownville LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Brownville
Brownville was a self-contained community with all the ingredients necessary for self-sufficiency. It had a post office, general store, saw mill, orange groves, cattle, service station, crop farms and phosphate mining. Also other things like school and church. The community was a close knit unit with each person feeling a part of it and being proud of it. The railroad passed through Brownville.
Robert Lee Thompson, in his book Peace River Valley, wrote the following about Brownville Florida: "When the CH&N Railroad was contemplating building their railroad to Boca Grande, they specified Brownville as the northern terminal in the charter. That was later changed to Pierce. The town of Brownville also bid on having the county seat there, when Desoto County was authorized by the State Legislature. Despite these two set backs for growth, the citrus and farming industries came on strongly in the area and now there are several good groves in the area."
"The Rowland Williams family settled at Brownville in late 1860s. James W. Mathis, a son-in-law of the Rowland family served in the Confederate Army. He returned after the war and married his former wife's sister, Sara Jane Williams. They had 14 children, among whom was Rhoda Louannie, born in 1889, and married Daniel Coker. Others of that family married into the families of the Sloans, Hagans, Baileys, Drawdys, Daniels, Smiths, Andrews, Hearns, DeVane and Thornes."