Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Alturas Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Alturas Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Alturas Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Alturas Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ALTURAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Alturas FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ALTURAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Alturas Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Alturas Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Alturas Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ALTURAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Alturas Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Alturas Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Alturas Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Alturas Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ALTURAS FLORIDA
ALTURAS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Alturas is an unincorporated community and census-designated place in Polk County, Florida, United. Its population was 4,185 as of the 2010 census. Alturas has a post office with ZIP code 33820.
ALTURAS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population in 2010: 4,185.
Males: 2,064 (49.3%)
Females: 2,121 (50.7%)
Median resident age: 38.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33830, 33841, 33859.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $41,325
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $20,358
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $96,900
Median gross rent in 2012: $797.
About the City of Alturas
Alturas is located close to the center of Florida. Alturas is part of Polk County. Alturas has 53.93 square miles of land area and 6.00 square miles of water area. As of 2010, the total Alturas population is 4,185. Alturas median household income is $50,038 in 2008-2012. Alturas median house value is $109,700 in 2008-2012. On average, the public school district that covers Alturas is worse than the state average in quality. The Alturas area code is 863.
According to our research of Florida and other state lists there was 1 registered sex offender living in Alturas, Florida as of April 30, 2015. The ratio of number of residents in Alturas to the number of sex offenders is 4,185 to 1. The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is a lot smaller than the state average.
Sections below provide additional information and links about Alturas travel and tourism, nearby airports, cemeteries, the Polk County economy, education, environment, genealogy, government, historic sites, Lakeland area jobs, libraries, maps, museums, newspapers and other media, nonprofit groups, real estate, recreation, religion, transportation, and weather.