Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Pinecrest Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Pinecrest Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Pinecrest Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Pinecrest Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
Pinecrest FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Pinecrest FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
PINECREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Pinecrest Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Pinecrest Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Pinecrest Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
PINECREST FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Pinecrest Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Pinecrest Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Pinecrest Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Pinecrest Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN PINECREST FLORIDA
PINECREST FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Pinecrest is a suburban village in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States of America. The population was 18,223 as of the census of 2010. Pinecrest is governed by a five-member Village Council and operates under the Council-Manager form of government.
PINECREST FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 9,384 (49.3%)
Females: 9,662 (50.7%)
Median resident age: 42.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33156.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $105,229 (it was $107,507 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $55,470 (it was $51,181 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $604,427 (it was $384,000 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $865,321; Detached houses: $903,667; Townhouses or other attached units: $536,422; In 2-unit structures: $267,333; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $284,827
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,243.
Pinecrest FHA MORTGAGE / Pinecrest VA / Pinecrest Pinecrest FHA REFINANCE / Pinecrest NO CREDIT / Pinecrest BAD CREDIT / Pinecrest HARD MONEY / Pinecrest LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Pinecrest
During the 1900s, Miami pioneer and railroad tycoon Henry Flagler used the property at U.S. 1 and Southwest 102 Street as a staging area during the construction of the Overseas Railroad to the Florida Keys.
As of 2010, there were 6,619 households out of which 6.4% were vacant. In 2000, 47.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 70% were married couples living together, 8.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 19% were non-families. 15.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.04 and the average family size was 3.39.
In 2000, the village population was spread out with 31.4% under the age of 18, 5.6% from 18 to 24, 27.2% from 25 to 44, 25.5% from 45 to 64, and 10.2% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females there were 93.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 89.4 males.