Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lake Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lake Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lake Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lake Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LAKE PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lake Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LAKE PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lake Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lake Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lake Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LAKE PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lake Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lake Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lake Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lake Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LAKE PARK FLORIDA
LAKE PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LAKE PARK FLORIDA:
Lake Park is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. The population was 8,721 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 9,080.
LAKE PARK FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 3,992 (47.8%)
Females: 4,368 (52.2%)
Median resident age: 36.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33403, 33404.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $40,911 (it was $33,983 in 2000)
Lake Park: $40,911
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $18,369 (it was $18,212 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $133,993 (it was $91,500 in 2000)
Lake Park: $133,993
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $253,796; Detached houses: $254,266; Townhouses or other attached units: $171,883; In 2-unit structures: $285,134; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $115,555; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $265,190; Mobile homes: $218,271; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $57,778
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,057.
Lake Park FHA MORTGAGE / Lake Park VA / Lake Park Lake Park FHA REFINANCE / Lake Park NO CREDIT / Lake Park BAD CREDIT / Lake Park HARD MONEY / Lake Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lake Park
Kelsey City now known as Lake Park was the first zoned municipality in the State of Florida. It was designed and planned by Dr. John Nolan of Boston, Massachusetts, and the Olmsted Brothers, the landscaping firm of Frederick Law Olmsted's sons, Frederick Jr and John Charles. Since then, the boundaries of Lake Park have expanded to 2.35 square miles (6.1 km2) of residential, business, industrial and mixed-use land. The Lake Park Town Hall, constructed in 1927 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, not only survived the 1928 hurricane but served as a shelter for Town residents during the storm.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 2.3 square miles (6.0 km2). 2.2 square miles (5.7 km2) of it is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) of it (7.66%) is water.
There were 3,346 households out of which 31.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 37.1% were married couples living together, 16.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 39.5% were non-families. 29.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 9.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.58 and the average family size was 3.28.