Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lady Lake Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lady Lake Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lady Lake Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lady Lake Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LADY LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lady Lake FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LADY LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lady Lake Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lady Lake Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lady Lake Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LADY LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lady Lake Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lady Lake Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lady Lake Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lady Lake Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LADY LAKE FLORIDA
LADY LAKE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LADY LAKE FLORIDA:
Lady Lake is a town in Lake County, Florida, United States. The population was 11,828 at the 2000 census. As of 2005, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 13,244. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area. Area history is exhibited at the Lady Lake Historical Society Museum.
LADY LAKE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 6,337 (44.5%)
Females: 7,910 (55.5%)
Median resident age: 66.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32195.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $34,627 (it was $32,581 in 2000)
Lady Lake: $34,627
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $22,560 (it was $21,337 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $112,452 (it was $76,100 in 2000)
Lady Lake: $112,452
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $134,426; Detached houses: $162,613; Townhouses or other attached units: $194,609; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $140,781; Mobile homes: $97,590
Median gross rent in 2012: $899.
Lady Lake FHA MORTGAGE / Lady Lake VA / Lady Lake Lady Lake FHA REFINANCE / Lady Lake NO CREDIT / Lady Lake BAD CREDIT / Lady Lake HARD MONEY / Lady Lake LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lady Lake
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 6.8 square miles (18 km2), of which, 6.6 square miles (17 km2) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) of it (2.07%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 11,828 people, 6,125 households, and 4,293 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,787.2 people per square mile (689.9/km²). There were 6,998 housing units at an average density of 1,057.4 per square mile (408.1/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 95.32% White, 3.24% African American, 0.20% Native American, 0.31% Asian, 0.06% Pacific Islander, 0.37% from other races, and 0.50% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.83% of the population.
There were 6,125 households out of which 7.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 64.0% were married couples living together, 4.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29.9% were non-families. 26.5% of all households were made up of individuals and 20.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.91 and the average family size was 2.22.