Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Holmes Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Holmes Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Holmes Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Holmes Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HOLMES BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Holmes Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HOLMES BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Holmes Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Holmes Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Holmes Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HOLMES BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Holmes Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Holmes Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Holmes Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Holmes Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HOLMES BEACH FLORIDA
HOLMES BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
HOLMES BEACH FLORIDA:
Holmes Beach is a city on Anna Maria Island in Manatee County, Florida, United States. The population was 4,966 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 5,100. It is part of the Bradenton–Sarasota–Venice Metropolitan Statistical Area
HOLMES BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,947 (48.1%)
Females: 2,106 (51.9%)
Median resident age: 60.6 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Estimated median household income in 2012: $49,712 (it was $45,074 in 2000)
Holmes Beach: $49,712
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $51,317 (it was $31,345 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $415,055 (it was $205,700 in 2000)
Holmes Beach: $415,055
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $560,554; Detached houses: $691,819; Townhouses or other attached units: $427,660; In 2-unit structures: $479,023; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $275,556; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $434,636
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,062.
Holmes Beach FHA MORTGAGE / Holmes Beach VA / Holmes Beach Holmes Beach FHA REFINANCE / Holmes Beach NO CREDIT / Holmes Beach BAD CREDIT / Holmes Beach HARD MONEY / Holmes Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Holmes Beach
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.7 square miles (4.4 km2). 1.6 square miles (4.1 km2) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) of it (6.36%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 4,966 people, 2,538 households, and 1,482 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,063.5 inhabitants per square mile (1,183.6/km²). There were 4,202 housing units at an average density of 2,592.2 per square mile (1,001.5/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 98.59% White, 0.12% African American, 0.12%Native American, 0.28% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 0.22% from other races, and 0.58% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.65% of the population.
There were 2,538 households out of which 13.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.2% were married couples living together, 6.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 41.6% were non-families. 34.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 17.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.96 and the average family size was 2.44.