Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Highland Beach Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Highland Beach Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Highland Beach Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Highland Beach Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HIGHLAND BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Highland Beach FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HIGHLAND BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Highland Beach Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Highland Beach Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Highland Beach Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HIGHLAND BEACH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Highland Beach Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Highland Beach Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Highland Beach Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Highland Beach Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HIGHLAND BEACH FLORIDA
HIGHLAND BEACH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
HIGHLAND BEACH FLORIDA:
Highland Beach is a town in Palm Beach County, Florida, in the United States. As of 2007, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau was 3,988.
HIGHLAND BEACH FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,722 (47.3%)
Females: 1,918 (52.7%)
Median resident age: 66.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33487.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $96,055 (it was $72,989 in 2000)
Highland Beach: $96,055
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $79,184 (it was $67,288 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $445,903 (it was $210,400 in 2000)
Highland Beach: $445,903
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $585,382; Detached houses: over $1,000,000; Townhouses or other attached units: $641,246; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $962,564; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $474,264
Median gross rent in 2012: $2,001.
Highland Beach FHA MORTGAGE / Highland Beach VA / Highland Beach Highland Beach FHA REFINANCE / Highland Beach NO CREDIT / Highland Beach BAD CREDIT / Highland Beach HARD MONEY / Highland Beach LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Highland Beach
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.1 square miles (2.8 km2). 0.5 square miles (1.3 km2) of it is land and 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2) of it (56.64%) is water.
There were 2,192 households out of which 4.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 53.2% were married couples living together, 1.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 44.0% were non-families. 38.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 23.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.72 and the average family size was 2.15.
As of 2000, Highland Beach had the tenth highest percentage of Austrian residents in the US, with 4.0% of the populace (tied with Mondovi, Wisconsin.) Although the language percentages of Highland Beach didn't necessarily reflect the residents' ancestry, it had the thirty-sixth highest percentage of Russian residents in the US, at 10.90% of the town's population (tied with Atlantic Beach, New York,) and the seventh highest percentage of Turkish residents in the US, at 1.20% of the its population (tied with five other US areas, including Bay Harbor Islands.)