Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Gulfport Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Gulfport Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Gulfport Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Gulfport Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
GULFPORT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Gulfport FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
GULFPORT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Gulfport Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Gulfport Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Gulfport Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
GULFPORT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Gulfport Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Gulfport Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Gulfport Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Gulfport Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN GULFPORT FLORIDA
GULFPORT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Gulfport is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, bordering St. Petersburg and Boca Ciega Bay. The population of Gulfport was 12,029 at the 2010 census. Gulfport is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Metropolitan Statistical Area, the 19th largest MSA in the country.
GULFPORT FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 5,858 (48.2%)
Females: 6,306 (51.8%)
Median resident age: 50.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33711.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $40,296 (it was $28,809 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $33,926 (it was $22,801 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $141,232 (it was $67,800 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $328,931; Detached houses: $351,629; Townhouses or other attached units: $334,267; In 2-unit structures: $280,251; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $368,874; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $285,232; Mobile homes: $75,172
Median gross rent in 2012: $916.
Gulfport FHA MORTGAGE / Gulfport VA / Gulfport Gulfport FHA REFINANCE / Gulfport NO CREDIT / Gulfport BAD CREDIT / Gulfport HARD MONEY / Gulfport LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Gulfport
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 3.8 square miles (9.8 km2). 2.8 square miles (7.3 km2) of it is land and 1.0 square mile (2.6 km2) of it (26.30%) is water.
There were 6,246 households out of which 16.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 37.3% were married couples living together, 10.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 49.5% were non-families. 39.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.98 and the average family size was 2.63.
Public education is provided by Pinellas County Schools. Gulfport has two public schools, Boca Ciega High School and Gulfport Elementary School. The closest middle school to Gulfport is Thurgood Marshall Fundamental Middle School, located in St. Petersburg.Gulfport Elementary was the first Montessori school in Pinellas County.