Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Gulf Breeze Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Gulf Breeze Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Gulf Breeze Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Gulf Breeze Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
GULF BREEZE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Gulf Breeze FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
GULF BREEZE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Gulf Breeze Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Gulf Breeze Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Gulf Breeze Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
GULF BREEZE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Gulf Breeze Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Gulf Breeze Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Gulf Breeze Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Gulf Breeze Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN GULF BREEZE FLORIDA
GULF BREEZE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
GULF BREEZE FLORIDA:
Gulf Breeze is a city on the Fairpoint Peninsula in Santa Rosa County, Florida. The population was 5,665 at the 2000 census. As of 2005, the population estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau is 6,455. However, as of the 2010 U.S. Census Gulf Breeze showed a population reduction to 5,763
GULF BREEZE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 3,232 (52.9%)
Females: 2,881 (47.1%)
Median resident age: 47.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32561.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $80,631 (it was $52,522 in 2000)
Gulf Breeze: $80,631
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $45,062 (it was $34,688 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $246,535 (it was $145,900 in 2000)
Gulf Breeze: $246,535
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $514,902; Detached houses: $545,938; Townhouses or other attached units: $216,879; In 2-unit structures: $161,121; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $380,831; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $261,132
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,142.
Gulf Breeze FHA MORTGAGE / Gulf Breeze VA / Gulf Breeze Gulf Breeze FHA REFINANCE / Gulf Breeze NO CREDIT / Gulf Breeze BAD CREDIT / Gulf Breeze HARD MONEY / Gulf Breeze LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Gulf Breeze
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 23.5 square miles (61 km2).4.8 square miles (12.3 km²) of it is land and 18.8 square miles (49 km2) of it (79.79%) is water.
There were 2,377 households out of which 28.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 57.7% were married couples living together, 10.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29.4% were non-families. 25.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.36 and the average family size was 2.83.
In 1828 the U.S. Government purchased the land encompassing the Naval Live Oaks Reservation for experimenting with acorns for the cultivation of live oaks to produce wooden ships. Before the Civil War, Live Oak wood was the primary material of choice for shipbuilders, thus the protection and cultivation of the trees for the US Navy was considered vital for defense in those turbulent times.