Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Edgewood Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Edgewood Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Edgewood Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Edgewood Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EDGEWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Edgewood FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EDGEWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Edgewood Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Edgewood Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Edgewood Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EDGEWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Edgewood Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Edgewood Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Edgewood Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Edgewood Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EDGEWOOD FLORIDA
EDGEWOOD FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Edgewood is a city in Orange County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,503 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Edgewood FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,312 (49.0%)
Females: 1,366 (51.0%)
Median resident age: 42.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32839.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $67,086 (it was $56,528 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $40,715 (it was $33,452 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $205,656 (it was $146,600 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $410,457; Detached houses: $451,089; Townhouses or other attached units: $442,881; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $92,921; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $101,103
Median gross rent in 2012: $799.
Edgewood FHA MORTGAGE / Edgewood VA / Edgewood Edgewood FHA REFINANCE / Edgewood NO CREDIT / Edgewood BAD CREDIT / Edgewood HARD MONEY / Edgewood LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Edgewood
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.5 square miles (3.9 km2), of which 1.2 square miles (3.1 km2) is land and 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) (18.24%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,901 people, 798 households, and 549 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,566.1 inhabitants per square mile (606.6/km²). There were 847 housing units at an average density of 697.8 per square mile (270.3/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 89.69% White, 4.63% African American, 0.37% Native American, 2.26%Asian, 1.32% from other races, and 1.74% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 7.63% of the population.
There were 798 households out of which 24.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 60.2% were married couples living together, 6.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.1% were non-families. 25.9% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.35 and the average family size was 2.80.