Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Crystal River Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Crystal River Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Crystal River Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Crystal River Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CRYSTAL RIVER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Crystal River FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CRYSTAL RIVER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Crystal River Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Crystal River Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Crystal River Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CRYSTAL RIVER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Crystal River Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Crystal River Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Crystal River Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Crystal River Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CRYSTAL RIVER FLORIDA
CRYSTAL RIVER FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
CRYSTAL RIVER FLORIDA:
Crystal River is a city in Citrus County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,108 in the 2010 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2012, the city had a population of 3,055. The city was incorporated in 1903 and is the self-professes "Home of the Manatee".
CRYSTAL RIVER FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,343 (43.9%)
Females: 1,719 (56.1%)
Median resident age: 55.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34428, 34429.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $34,517 (it was $37,207 in 2000)
Crystal River: $34,517
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $33,125 (it was $25,866 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $132,058 (it was $83,800 in 2000)
Crystal River: $132,058
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $298,955; Detached houses: $331,177; Townhouses or other attached units: $199,207; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $136,443; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $120,700; Mobile homes: $85,933
Median gross rent in 2012: $771.
Crystal River FHA MORTGAGE / Crystal River VA / Crystal River Crystal River FHA REFINANCE / Crystal River NO CREDIT / Crystal River BAD CREDIT / Crystal River HARD MONEY / Crystal River LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Crystal River
In the Pleistocene era, the land on which Crystal River is located was vastly different from today. The west coast of Florida is thought to have extended an additional 50 to 60 miles (80 to 97 km) into the Gulf of Mexico. During excavations for the Florida Nuclear Power Plant in 1969, scientists discovered rhinoceros and mastodon bones, as well as the shells of an extremely large armadillo and a large land tortoise.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city of Crystal River has a total area of 6.8 square miles (17.7 km2). 6.2 square miles (16.0 km2) of it is land and 0.66 square miles (1.7 km2) of it 9.35%, is water.
There were 1,401 households out of which 18% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 43.0% were married couples living together, 9.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 43.3% were non-families. 56.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 19.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.06 and the average family size was 2.61.