Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Chipley Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Chipley Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Chipley Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Chipley Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CHIPLEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Chipley FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CHIPLEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Chipley Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Chipley Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Chipley Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CHIPLEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Chipley Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Chipley Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Chipley Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Chipley Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CHIPLEY FLORIDA
CHIPLEY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Chipley is a city in Washington County, Florida, United States. Its population was 3,605 at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. According to the United States Census Bureau estimates of 2005, the city had a population of about 3,682. Chipley is the county seat of Washington County.
CHIPLEY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,695 (47.5%)
Females: 1,879 (52.5%)
Median resident age: 34.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32428.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $29,563 (it was $21,686 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $15,885 (it was $12,842 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $63,948 (it was $53,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $107,221; Detached houses: $111,899; Mobile homes: $44,453
Median gross rent in 2012: $526.
About the City of Chipley
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has an area of 4.1 square miles (11 km2), all land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 3,605 people, 1,442 households, and 908 families residing in the city. The population density was 872.5 inhabitants per square mile (336.6/km²). There were 1,694 housing units at an average density of 411.5 per square mile (158.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 68.24% White, 26.85% African American, 0.80% Native American, 1.14% Asian, 0.08% Pacific Islander, 0.47% from other races, and 2.41% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.94% of the population.
There were 1,442 households out of which 28.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 40.2% were married couples living together, 19.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 37.0% were non-families. 33.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 18.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.33 and the average family size was 2.97.