Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bal Harbour Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bal Harbour Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bal Harbour Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bal Harbour Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BAL HARBOUR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bal Harbour FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BAL HARBOUR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bal Harbour Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bal Harbour Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bal Harbour Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BAL HARBOUR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bal Harbour Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bal Harbour Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bal Harbour Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bal Harbour Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BAL HARBOUr FLORIDA
BAL HARBOUR FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS
BAL HARBOUR FLORIDA:
Bal Harbour is a village in Miami-Dade County in the State of Florida, which had a population of 3,305 at the 2000 census. But has decreased by 24.0%, to 2,513 in the 2010 US Census.
BAL HARBOUR FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
Median resident age: 51.0 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33154.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $59,354 (it was $47,148 in 2000)
Bal Harbour: $59,354
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $53,367 (it was $67,680 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $526,596 (it was $400,000 in 2000)
Bal Harbour: $526,596
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $859,691; Detached houses: over $1,000,000; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $790,054
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,462.
Bal Harbour FHA MORTGAGE / Bal Harbour VA / Bal Harbour Bal Harbour FHA REFINANCE / Bal Harbour NO CREDIT / Bal Harbour BAD CREDIT / Bal Harbour HARD MONEY / Bal Harbour LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bal Harbour
Since the 1920s, the Detroit-based Miami Beach Heights Corporation (headed by industrialists Robert C. Graham, Walter O. Briggs, and C.T. Fisher) owned 245 acres (0.99 km2) of undeveloped, partially swampy land that stretched from the bay to the Atlantic. Mr. Graham assumed the duties as the developer for Bal Harbour. In the 1930s, city planners Harland Bartholomew & Associates were called in to design the Village. The company made several plans and they were submitted for review to Miami Beach Heights.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2). 0.3 square miles (0.78 km2) of it is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) of it (42.37%) is water
As of 2010, there were 2,780 households out of which 52.6% were vacant. In 2000, 9.2% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 36.1% were married couples living together, 4.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 57.4% were non-families. 50.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 24.9% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.73 and the average family size was 2.49.