Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Apalachicola Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Apalachicola Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Apalachicola Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Apalachicola Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
APALACHICOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Apalachicola FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
APALACHICOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Apalachicola Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Apalachicola Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Apalachicola Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
APALACHICOLA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Apalachicola Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Apalachicola Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Apalachicola Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Apalachicola Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN APALACHICOLA FLORIDA
APALACHICOLA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Apalachicola is a city in Franklin County in the State of Florida, on US 98 about 80 miles (130 km) southwest of Tallahassee, which had a population of 2,334 at the 2000 census. Apalachicola is the county seat of Franklin County.
APALACHICOLA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median resident age: 43.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32320.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $24,453 (it was $23,073 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $16,476 (it was $12,227 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $131,541 (it was $79,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $251,927; Detached houses: $263,804; Townhouses or other attached units: $343,664; In 2-unit structures: $951,685; Mobile homes: $101,269; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $179,763
Median gross rent in 2012: $580.
Apalachicola FHA MORTGAGE / Apalachicola VA / Apalachicola Apalachicola FHA REFINANCE / Apalachicola NO CREDIT / Apalachicola BAD CREDIT / Apalachicola HARD MONEY / Apalachicola LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Apalachicola
A British trading post called Cottonton was founded at this site on the river. Gradually after acquisition by the United States and related development in Alabama and Georgia, it attracted more permanent European-American residents. In 1827, the town was incorporated as West Point. Apalachicola received its current name in 1831, by an Act of the Legislative Council of the Territory of Florida.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.7 square miles (7.0 km2), of which 1.9 square miles (4.9 km2) is land and 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2) of it (29.32%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,334 people, 1,006 households, and 608 families residing in the city. Thepopulation density was 1,242.1 inhabitants per square mile (479.3/km²). There were 1,207 housing units at an average density of 642.3 per square mile (247.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 63.41% White, 34.92%African American, 0.17% Native American, 0.39% Asian, 0.47% from other races, and 0.64% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.67% of the population.
Apalachicola Hot topics: