Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Anna Maria Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Anna Maria Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Anna Maria Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Anna Maria Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ANNA MARIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Anna Maria FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ANNA MARIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Anna Maria Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Anna Maria Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Anna Maria Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ANNA MARIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Anna Maria Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Anna Maria Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Anna Maria Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Anna Maria Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ANNA MARIA FLORIDA
ANNA MARIA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ANNA MARIA FLORIDA:
Anna Maria is a city in Manatee County in the State of Florida, which had a population of 1,814 at the 2000 census. Located in Manatee County, the city occupies the northern part of Anna Maria Island, which the United States Census Bureau estimated had a population of 1,814 in 2005.
ANNA MARIA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median resident age: 61.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34216.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $54,577 (it was $40,341 in 2000)
Anna Maria: $54,577
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $40,002 (it was $28,767 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $394,266 (it was $257,000 in 2000)
Anna Maria: $394,266
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $751,037; Detached houses: $760,012; Townhouses or other attached units: over $1,000,000; In 2-unit structures: $558,957; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $613,300; Mobile homes: $465,797
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,158.
Anna Maria FHA MORTGAGE / Anna Maria VA / Anna Maria Anna Maria FHA REFINANCE / Anna Maria NO CREDIT / Anna Maria BAD CREDIT / Anna Maria HARD MONEY / Anna Maria LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Anna Maria
In 1892, George Emerson Bean homesteaded the north 160 acres (0.65 km2) of Anna Maria Island. After his death in 1898, the land went to his son, George Wilhelm Bean, who partnered with Charles Roser, a wealthy real estate developer from St. Petersburg, to form the Anna Maria Beach Company to develop the area.On September 10, 2006, an earthquake occurred in the Gulf of Mexico which was felt on the beach but caused no damage.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.0 square mile (2.6 km2). 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2) of it is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) of it (21.21%) is water.
Ponce de Leon was said to have named the island for Maria Anna von der Pfalz-Neuburg, the queen of Charles II of Spain, the sponsor of his expedition. In the past, pronunciation of the name differed: old timers said "Anna Mar-EYE-a," but most people today say "Anna Mar-EE-a." According to a regional historian of note, Lillian Burns, the daughter of the early land developer, Owen Burns, the correct pronunciation of the name of the island by its early settlers was, an-na ma-rye-a, since it was named for the strong winds occurring in the area, using the German term for the wind, Maria. This pronunciation may be heard in the popular song, They Call The Wind Maria, from the musical, Paint Your Wagon.