Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Venus Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Venus Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Venus Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Venus Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
VENUS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Venus FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
VENUS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Venus Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Venus Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Venus Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
VENUS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Venus Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Venus Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Venus Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Venus Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN VENUS FLORIDA
VENUS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Venus is an unincorporated community in southeastern Highlands County, Florida, United States.
VENUS FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Venus Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Venus Florida.
AARON H WRIGHT
About the City of Venus
Lake Placid, Florida is the nearest town to the north. Palmdale, Florida, another unincorporated community, is to the south. Hunting and fishing are popular recreations. The Venus Project has its research center located here, and is derived from the name of the community. On June 24, 2012, Venus was struck by an EF-2 tornado spawned by Tropical Storm Debby resulting in one death and property damage.