Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Turkey Creek Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Turkey Creek Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Turkey Creek Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Turkey Creek Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
TURKEY CREEK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Turkey Creek FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
TURKEY CREEK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Turkey Creek Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Turkey Creek Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Turkey Creek Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
TURKEY CREEK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Turkey Creek Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Turkey Creek Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Turkey Creek Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Turkey Creek Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN TURKEY CREEK FLORIDA
TURKEY CREEK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
TURKEY CREEK FLORIDA:
Turkey Creek is a rural, unincorporated community located in eastern Hillsborough County, Florida. The community is served by a 33527 ZIP Code.
Turkey Creek FHA MORTGAGE / Turkey Creek VA / Turkey Creek Turkey Creek FHA REFINANCE / Turkey Creek NO CREDIT / Turkey Creek BAD CREDIT / Turkey Creek HARD MONEY / Turkey Creek LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Turkey Creek
Palm River is located at 27.977 North, 82.185 West, or about 3 miles west-southwest of Plant City. The elevation of the community is 92 feet above sea level.
Turkey Creek approximate boundaries include Dover to the west, Interstate 4 to the north, Plant City to the east, and State Road 60 to the south.