Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Summerland Key Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Summerland Key Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Summerland Key Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Summerland Key Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SUMMERLAND KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Summerland Key FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SUMMERLAND KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Summerland Key Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Summerland Key Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Summerland Key Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SUMMERLAND KEY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Summerland Key Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Summerland Key Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Summerland Key Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Summerland Key Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SUMMERLAND KEY FLORIDA
SUMMERLAND KEY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
SUMMERLAND KEY FLORIDA:
Summerland Key is an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Florida, United States. It is located in the lower Florida Keys on the island of Summerland Key. Summerland Key is a bedroom community located almost mid-way between the "large" cities of Marathon and Key West.
SUMMERLAND KEY FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Summerland Key Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Summerland Key Florida.
LUCY E PAIGE
1007 LOGGERHEAD LANE
Summerland Key FHA MORTGAGE / Summerland Key VA / Summerland Key Summerland Key FHA REFINANCE / Summerland Key NO CREDIT / Summerland Key BAD CREDIT / Summerland Key HARD MONEY / Summerland Key LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Summerland Key
Beginning in 1948, Henry Hudgins, the father of modern Summerland Key, started developing Summerland from an uninhabited tropical wilderness to an upscale residential neighborhood.
In the fall of 1948 two hurricanes hit the Lower Keys with tidal surges that rose six feet and caused much flood damage to the area. After Hudgins saw the high water mark on Summerland he decided that homes built in his development would have to be elevated. He purchased two surplus military buildings and had his construction crews secure them atop utility poles at the foot of what is Dobie Street today.
During the development of Summerland Key, the nearest post office was on Ramrod Key and had been there since 1919. After years of serious effort to get a post office on Summerland, Hudgins got his chance. After the postmaster of the Ramrod post office retired, she suggested that it be moved to Summerland and Hudgins was named postmaster.