Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Ozona Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Ozona Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Ozona Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Ozona Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
OZONA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Ozona FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
OZONA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Ozona Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Ozona Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Ozona Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
OZONA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Ozona Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Ozona Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Ozona Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Ozona Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
POPULAR PALM HARBOR FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS SEARCH RESULTS
- PALM HARBOR FL FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- PALM HARBOR FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- PALM HARBOR FL MORTGAGE LENDERS
- PINELLAS FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- Palm Harbor Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders
- PALM HARBOR FL BAD CREDIT MORTGAGE LENDERS
- PALM HARBOR FLORIDA VA MORTGAGE LENDERS
HOMES FOR SALE IN OZONA FLORIDA
OZONA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Ozona is an unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. Ozona is 4 miles (6.4 km) north of downtown Dunedin. Ozona has a post office with ZIP code 34660.
OZONA FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Ozona Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Ozona Florida.
LISA G SMITH
EQUITY APPRAISAL GROUP
About the City of Ozona
The earliest known inhabitants of the Ozona area were the Acuera people, members of the Timucuaconfederation. They had disappeared by 1730, probably decimated by diseases brought to Florida by Spanish colonists.The Acuera were succeeded by refugees from Alabama and Georgia, who formed the new Seminole Indian tribe. They called the area Ahapopka. Aha, meaning "Potato," and papka, meaning "eating place". By the 1830s, this settlement numbered about 200, and was the birthplace of the chief Coacoochee (known in English as "Wild Cat").
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 32.6 square miles (84.4 km2). 31.2 square miles (80.9 km2) of it is land and 1.4 square miles (3.5 km2) of it (4.15%) is water
As of the census of 2000, there were 26,642 people, 9,562 households, and 7,171 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,108.1 inhabitants per square mile (427.9/km²). There were 10,091 housing units at an average density of 419.7 per square mile (162.1/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 73.85% White, 15.56% African American, 0.42% Native American, 1.89% Asian, 0.09% Pacific Islander, 5.36% from other races, and 2.83% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 18.08% of the population.