UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS - Did you know that the FHA mortgage program typically only requires a 3.5% down payment with a min 580 FICO and 10% down payment under a 580!!! In additions FHA allows the seller to credit up to 6% to cover your closing cost and prepaid. Note we do not charge any lender fees. When you purchase a Florida home there are always 3rd party cost involved that include. Prepaid taxes, insurance, docs stamps, mortgage stamps, intangibles, title closing cost including insurance, survey, recording charges ect.
WHAT IS AN FHA MORTGAGE? FHA mortgage loans have been helping people become homeowners since 1934. FHA Loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration (Also known as FHA). FHA insures private Florida FHA approved mortgage lenders so they can offer loans to riskier borrowers with a lower down payment requirement. For example: FHA loans typically have a lower down-payment and better loan rates for borrowers with lower credit scores.
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE ADVANTAGES INCLUDE:
WE ARE LOCAL Union County FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS
SAME DAY Union County FLORIDA PRE APPROVALS!!!
KEY POINTS TO THIS MORTGAGE PROGRAM
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
- Down payment only 3.5%of the purchase price.
- Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costsOK!
- Seller can credit buyers up to 6%of sales price towards buyers costs.
- No reserves or future payments in account required.
- FHA regulated closing costs.
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Purchase a Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Purchase a Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
- FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
- Minimum FICO credit score of 580required for96.5%financing.
- Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
- No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING
- FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
- Less than two years on the same job is OK!
- Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
- Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE BULLETS:
- UNION COUNTY FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY & EASY TO AFFORD- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) insures FHA mortgage loans against default as a way to help first-time home buyers, as well as lower and middle income citizens. Unlike traditional mortgages, FHA loans require lower down payments and easier credit requirements to secure a loan. In fact, FHA mortgages now make up nearly a third of all new purchase mortgages in America. Get Started Now!
- UNION COUNTY FLORIDA BAD CREDIT FHA MORTGAGE LENDERS? -That is Not a Problem- Florida Mortgage Lenders.com is ready to help all Florida residents in all saturation with their next Florida home purchase! Whether you're looking for a turn-key property, hoping to refinance your current Florida home, or purchase a fixer-upper, Florida Mortgage Lenders.com can help you secure an FHA mortgage loan in the in every city and county in Florida. With an FHA mortgage loan, you can buy a property with little money down, or cash out using equity in your current home. Don't hesitate - give us a call today to find the right FHA mortgage programs for your situation. Ready to apply now? Click the button at the bottom of the page. Our Florida specialists look forward to helping you secure your new home!
- UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS- For the last 10 years, Florida Mortgage Lenders.com has served Florida as one of the top Florida FHA Mortgage Lenders. We've helped residents secure Florida FHA loans in every city and county in Florida. Buying or refinancing a home can be tricky, but we are here to help. Imagine a streamlined, stress-free Florida mortgage approval process: that's what you get when you apply for a mortgage with us! We take pride in taking care of our clients for life.
- UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE REQUIRMENTS AND BENEFITS- Florida FHA Mortgages are only available for a borrower’s Primary Residence. You cannot
- UNION COUNTYFHA MORTGAGE FOR HOME BUYERS The fact is, there are a wide range of FHA home loans available to qualified Florida mortgage applicants. And the real truth is, these programs are based on a common sense approach to lending and approval is not heavily based on your credit score. Many people find this very difficult to believe, but it is in fact dictated by HUD guidelines that credit scores cannot be considered during underwriting, only credit quality instead. This gives consumers who might not otherwise have the ability to secure a low fixed interest rate mortgage ample opportunity to qualify. It is one of the biggest benefits that many FHA mortgage loans offer to people just like you.
- UNION COUNTY FLORIDA FHA STEAMLINE REFINACE- With the FHA streamline mortgage program, so long as your mortgage payments have been on time for the prior 12 months, you can inexpensively take advantage of any improvements in marketInterest Rates. Even if you had a "payment" bump in the road, you can still possibly qualify for a FHA streamline mortgage refinance with the right circumstances!
- ABOUT FLORIDA-MORTGAGE-LENDERS.COM has no affiliation with the government, including HUD or the FHA. In addition, our program is not pre-approved by the government or your lender. Your lender may not necessarily change your loan based on your acceptance of our offers.
- UNION COUNTY FLORIDA HOMEBUYERS APPLY FOR A FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE NOW!! Florida Mortgage requirements are always changing, and Florida homebuyers can count on Florida Mortgage Lenders.com to provide up-to-date information support. In addition, we are one of Florida most active and experienced Florida mortgage lenders. With so many options out there, our job is to help you make the best decision for you. We make the FHA application process easy to understand and are always here to answer questions. Our website is also packed with information for you to browse. Our secure mortgage application is available online when you're ready to apply for a mortgage and we will even call you to start the process.
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA ABOUT:
Union County is a county located in the state of Florida, the smallest in the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 15,535. The county seat is Lake Butler.
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA DATA:
County population in 2012: 15,212 (33% urban, 67% rural); it was 13,442 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 1,632
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 1,253
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 2,509
Renter-occupied apartments: 1,163 (it was 858 in 2000)
% of renters here: 25%
Land area: 240 sq. mi.
Water area: 9.4 sq. mi.
Population density: 64 people per square mile (average).
Mar. 2013 cost of living index in Union County: 81.7 (low, U.S. average is 100)
UNION COUNTY FLORIDA MORTGAGE ARTICALS
- FL MORTGAGE - Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com
- FHA MORTGAGE - Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com
- VA MORTGAGE - Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com
- BAD CREDIT FL MORTGAGE - Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com
- FLORIDA MORTGAGE - Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com
- 3.5% DOWN BAD CREDIT FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS
- 3% FLORIDA CONDO MORTGAGE LENDERS
- UP TO 80%+FLORIDA HARD MONEY LENDERS
- MANUFACTURED+MODULAR FLORIDA MORTGAGE LENDERS