Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lulu Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lulu Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lulu Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lulu Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LULU FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lulu FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LULU FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lulu Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lulu Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lulu Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LULU FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lulu Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lulu Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lulu Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lulu Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LULU FLORIDA
LULU FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Lulu is an unincorporated community in Columbia County, Florida, United States. Lulu is located on State Road 100 10.5 miles (16.9 km) east-southeast of Lake City.
LULU FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
2000 Population: 146
White Population: 145
Black Population: -
Hispanic Population: -
Asian Population: -
Hawaiian Population: -
Indian Population: -
Other Population: -
Male Population: 72
Female Population: 74
Median Age: 37.7
Male Median Age: 35.5
Female Median Age: 41
Average Household Size: 2.47
Average House Value: $55,000
Average Household Income: $45,469