Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Jewfish Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Jewfish Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Jewfish Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Jewfish Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
JEWFISH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Jewfish FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
JEWFISH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Jewfish Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Jewfish Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Jewfish Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
JEWFISH FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Jewfish Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Jewfish Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Jewfish Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Jewfish Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN JEWFISH FLORIDA
JEWFISH FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Jewfish is an unincorporated community in Monroe County, Florida, United States. It is located in the upper Florida Keys on Key Largo off of U.S. Route 1 (Overseas Highway). It is just west of the census-designated place (CDP) of North Key Largo.
About the City of Jewfish
A post office called Jewfish was established in 1912, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1921. The community took its name from the jewfish, a type of saltwater fish considered a delicacy.
It is located at 25.184°N 80.388°W, its elevation 3 feet (1 m).