Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Islandia Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Islandia Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Islandia Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Islandia Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ISLANDIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Islandia FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ISLANDIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Islandia Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Islandia Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Islandia Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ISLANDIA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Islandia Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Islandia Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Islandia Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Islandia Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ISLANDIA FLORIDA
ISLANDIA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Islandia is an unincorporated place, formerly a city, in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States, located on Elliott Key and other nearby keys, such as Totten Key. The population was 18 at the 2010 Census.
ISLANDIA FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Islandia Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Islandia Florida.
GERARD C RECORD
REALTY VALUATION SERVICE
Islandia FHA MORTGAGE / Islandia VA / Islandia Islandia FHA REFINANCE / Islandia NO CREDIT / Islandia BAD CREDIT / Islandia HARD MONEY / Islandia LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Islandia
Islandia, and in particular Elliott Key, was originally fished by the Native American Tequesta people. It subsequently became a haven for shipwreck survivors. By the mid-1800s, a group of Bahamians had made their way to the key, where they unsuccessfully tried farming on an island with a base of coral rock. By the early 1900s, Islandia had its own school district and more than 100 residents. However, the number of residents dwindled over time due to the lack of electricity, poor farming, and the relatively long distance from the mainland.
In 1950 the Dade County Planning Board announced a plan to build a highway connecting Key Biscayne with the Overseas Highway on Key Largo. The project envisioned a series of bridges connecting artificial islands, to be built on the Safety Valve, and existing small keys to Elliott Key and on to Key Largo. When the Dade County Planning Board was unable to secure a right of way for the highway across the southern end of Key Biscayne, it dropped the plan.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city had a total area of 66.4 square miles (172 km2). 6.4 square miles (17 km2) of it is land and 59.9 square miles (155 km2) of it (90.28%) is water.