Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Holopaw Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Holopaw Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Holopaw Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Holopaw Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HOLOPAW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Holopaw FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HOLOPAW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Holopaw Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Holopaw Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Holopaw Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HOLOPAW FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Holopaw Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Holopaw Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Holopaw Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Holopaw Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HOLOPAW FLORIDA
HOLOPAW FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Holopaw, Florida is a small unincorporated community in Osceola County, Florida, United States. It is located at the eastern end of the multiplex of highways US 192 and US 441. It has a population of fewer than 5,000 people and is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee Metropolitan Statistical Area.
About the City of Holopaw
Holopaw, a Creek Indian word meaning "Walkway" or "Pavement", was a stop along the Kissimmee Valley extension of the FEC railroad. JM Griffin began a sawmill operation here in 1923, building streets and houses for his employees.
Holopaw was basically a company owned town, with most employees renting their homes from the boss and frequenting the factory owned general store. The JM Griffin Lumber Company became the largest operation in the St Cloud area, employing over 500 people. It also featured one of the first all-electric sawmills in the country. The mill lasted until 1931, closing during the Great Depression.
A new mill owned by the Peavy-Wilson Lumber Co. opened in 1935, employing more than a thousand timber, turpentine, and sawmill workers. At the town's peak it had more than 2000 people. When the railroad line was discontinued, the mill closed, bringing an end to the town. Most residents left to seek employment elsewhere, and the postal service was discontinued in 1954. Submitted by: Jim Pike This from Ghosttowns Florida and accurate unlike the previous misinformation.