Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Harbor Bluffs Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Harbor Bluffs Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Harbor Bluffs Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Harbor Bluffs Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HARBOR BLUFFS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Harbor Bluffs FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HARBOR BLUFFS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Harbor Bluffs Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Harbor Bluffs Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Harbor Bluffs Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HARBOR BLUFFS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Harbor Bluffs Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Harbor Bluffs Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Harbor Bluffs Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Harbor Bluffs Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HARBOR BLUFFS FLORIDA
HARBOR BLUFFS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
HARBOR BLUFFS FLORIDA:
Harbor Bluffs is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,860 at the 2010 census.
HARBOR BLUFFS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,392 (48.7%)
Females: 1,468 (51.3%)
Median resident age: 49.2 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33770.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $77,669 (it was $61,397 in 2000)
Harbor Bluffs: $77,669
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $48,620 (it was $39,261 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $321,798 (it was $157,700 in 2000)
Harbor Bluffs: $321,798
Mean prices in 2011: All housing units: $504,290; Detached houses: $516,642
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,185.
Harbor Bluffs FHA MORTGAGE / Harbor Bluffs VA / Harbor Bluffs Harbor Bluffs FHA REFINANCE / Harbor Bluffs NO CREDIT / Harbor Bluffs BAD CREDIT / Harbor Bluffs HARD MONEY / Harbor Bluffs LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Harbor Bluffs
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 2.5 km² (0.9 mi²). 1.8 km² (0.7 mi²) of it is land and 0.7 km² (0.3 mi²) of it (27.37%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,807 people, 1,186 households, and 876 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 1,548.3/km² (4,030.3/mi²). There were 1,251 housing units at an average density of 690.0/km² (1,796.2/mi²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 97.04% White, 0.11% African American, 0.04% Native American, 1.57% Asian, 0.25% from other races, and 1.00% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.96% of the population.
There were 1,186 households out of which 25.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 66.4% were married couples living together, 5.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.1% were non-families. 21.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.36 and the average family size was 2.76.