Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fort Braden Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fort Braden Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fort Braden Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fort Braden Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FORT BRADEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fort Braden FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FORT BRADEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fort Braden Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fort Braden Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fort Braden Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FORT BRADEN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fort Braden Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fort Braden Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fort Braden Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fort Braden Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FORT BRADEN FLORIDA
FORT BRADEN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FORT BRADEN FLORIDA:
Fort Braden is an unincorporated community in western Leon County, Florida, United States.
FORT BRADEN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 24,913 (48.1%)
Females: 26,850 (51.9%)
Median resident age: 42.8 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34205, 34208, 34209.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $41,032 (it was $34,902 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $23,237 (it was $20,133 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $129,301 (it was $90,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $167,805; Detached houses: $186,334; Townhouses or other attached units: $157,111; In 2-unit structures: $133,867; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $117,919; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $129,305; Mobile homes: $57,870
Median gross rent in 2012: $912.
Fort Braden FHA MORTGAGE / Fort Braden VA / Fort Braden Fort Braden FHA REFINANCE / Fort Braden NO CREDIT / Fort Braden BAD CREDIT / Fort Braden HARD MONEY / Fort Braden LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Fort Braden
On December 3, 1839 Fort Braden was established as a military fort during the Second Seminole War. It was located on the Ochlockonee River eighteen miles southwest of Tallahassee. Fort Braden was named for Virginia Braden, formerly Virginia Ward. She married Dr. Joseph Braden, a prominent citizen of Tallahassee. Joseph Braden's brother, Hector, was director of Tallahassee's Union Bank.
On June 12, 1840 a fight with Indians near Fort Braden resulted in the deaths of two soldiers of Company B of the 2nd Infantry. Fort Braden was abandoned on June 7, 1842 at the conclusion of the Seminole War.
Like other forts around the nation, a small community had grown near this fort. In 1843 an E.M. Garnett attending the Leon County Convention in Tallahassee came from the area. In 1847 collection of taxes took place at the Fort Braden School House. In 1856 and 1872 Fort Braden was one of the voting precincts in Leon County.