Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Escambia Farms Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Escambia Farms Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Escambia Farms Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Escambia Farms Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ESCAMBIA FARMS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Escambia Farms FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ESCAMBIA FARMS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Escambia Farms Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Escambia Farms Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Escambia Farms Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ESCAMBIA FARMS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Escambia Farms Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Escambia Farms Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Escambia Farms Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Escambia Farms Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ESCAMBIA FARMS FLORIDA
ESCAMBIA FARMS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ESCAMBIA FARMS FLORIDA:
Escambia Farms is a city in Franklin County in the State of Florida, on US 98 about 80 miles (130 km) southwest of Tallahassee, which had a population of 2,334 at the 2000 census. Escambia Farms is the county seat of Franklin County.
ESCAMBIA FARMS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median resident age: 43.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32320.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $24,453 (it was $23,073 in 2000)
Escambia Farms: $24,453
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $16,476 (it was $12,227 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $131,541 (it was $79,100 in 2000)
Escambia Farms: $131,541
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $251,927; Detached houses: $263,804; Townhouses or other attached units: $343,664; In 2-unit structures: $951,685; Mobile homes: $101,269; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $179,763
Median gross rent in 2012: $580.
Escambia Farms FHA MORTGAGE / Escambia Farms VA / Escambia Farms Escambia Farms FHA REFINANCE / Escambia Farms NO CREDIT / Escambia Farms BAD CREDIT / Escambia Farms HARD MONEY / Escambia Farms LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Escambia Farms
A British trading post called Cottonton was founded at this site on the river. Gradually after acquisition by the United States and related development in Alabama and Georgia, it attracted more permanent European-American residents. In 1827, the town was incorporated as West Point. Escambia Farms received its current name in 1831, by an Act of the Legislative Council of the Territory of Florida.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.7 square miles (7.0 km2), of which 1.9 square miles (4.9 km2) is land and 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2) of it (29.32%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,334 people, 1,006 households, and 608 families residing in the city. Thepopulation density was 1,242.1 inhabitants per square mile (479.3/km²). There were 1,207 housing units at an average density of 642.3 per square mile (247.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 63.41% White, 34.92%African American, 0.17% Native American, 0.39% Asian, 0.47% from other races, and 0.64% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.67% of the population.