Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading East Lake, Pinellas County Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping East Lake, Pinellas County Florida people become homeowners since 1934. East Lake, Pinellas County Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so East Lake, Pinellas County Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EAST LAKE, PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• East Lake, Pinellas County FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EAST LAKE, PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a East Lake, Pinellas County Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a East Lake, Pinellas County Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• East Lake, Pinellas County Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EAST LAKE, PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the East Lake, Pinellas County Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many East Lake, Pinellas County Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other East Lake, Pinellas County Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in East Lake, Pinellas County Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EAST LAKE, PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA
EAST LAKE, PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
EAST LAKE, PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA:
East Lake is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 30,962 at the 2010 census. It was one of the last areas in the densely populated county to develop. It is often confused with East Lake in neighboring Hillsborough County.
EAST LAKE, PINELLAS COUNTY FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
County population in 2012: 921,319 (100% urban, 0% rural); it was 921,482 in 2000
County owner-occupied with a mortgage or a loan houses and condos in 2010: 174,498
County owner-occupied free and clear houses and condos in 2010: 105,960
County owner-occupied houses and condos in 2000: 293,869
Renter-occupied apartments: 135,418 (it was 121,099 in 2000)
% of renters here: 29%
Land area: 280 sq. mi.
Water area: 327.8 sq. mi.
Population density: 3277 people per square mile
East Lake, Pinellas County FHA MORTGAGE / East Lake, Pinellas County VA / East Lake, Pinellas County East Lake, Pinellas County FHA REFINANCE / East Lake, Pinellas County NO CREDIT / East Lake, Pinellas County BAD CREDIT / East Lake, Pinellas County HARD MONEY / East Lake, Pinellas County LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of East Lake, Pinellas County
East Lake is a Census area that consists of the separate sub-communities of East Lake Woodlands, Lansbrook, Ridgemoor, Woodfield, Boot Ranch, and Tarpon Woods. Its boundaries include Pasco County to the north, Hillsborough County to the east, the city of Oldsmar to the south, and Palm Harbor and the city of Tarpon Springs to the west. It is represented in the U.S. House of representatives by Gus Bilirakis.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 31.6 square miles (81.8 km2). 28.9 square miles (74.9 km2) of it is land, and 2.7 square miles (7.0 km2) of it (8.50%) is water.
There were 11,854 households out of which 31.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 67.1% were married couples living together, 6.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 24.8% were non-families. 20.8% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.2% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.48 and the average family size was 2.88.