Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Coral Terrace Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Coral Terrace Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Coral Terrace Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Coral Terrace Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CORAL TERRACE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Coral Terrace FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CORAL TERRACE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Coral Terrace Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Coral Terrace Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Coral Terrace Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CORAL TERRACE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Coral Terrace Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Coral Terrace Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Coral Terrace Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Coral Terrace Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CORAL TERRACE FLORIDA
CORAL TERRACE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
CORAL TERRACE FLORIDA:
Coral Terrace is a suburban Unincorporated community and census-designated place in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 24,376 at the 2010 census.
CORAL TERRACE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 12,039 (49.4%)
Females: 12,337 (50.6%)
Median resident age: 44.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33144.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $47,994 (it was $38,523 in 2000)
Coral Terrace: $47,994
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $20,572 (it was $15,291 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $226,031 (it was $135,100 in 2000)
Coral Terrace: $226,031
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $272,152; Detached houses: $269,135; Townhouses or other attached units: $497,251; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $139,494; Mobile homes: $21,745
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,264.
Coral Terrace FHA MORTGAGE / Coral Terrace VA / Coral Terrace Coral Terrace FHA REFINANCE / Coral Terrace NO CREDIT / Coral Terrace BAD CREDIT / Coral Terrace HARD MONEY / Coral Terrace LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Coral Terrace
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 3.5 square miles (9.1 km2), of which, 3.4 square miles (8.8 km2) of it is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) of it (0.58%) is water.
There were 7,744 households out of which 29.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 58.3% were married couples living together, 15.6% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.3% were non-families. 15.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.1% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.07 and the average family size was 3.30.
As of 2000, Coral Terrace had the third highest percentage of Cuban residents in the US, with 61.87% of the populace. It had the seventeenth highest percentage of Nicaraguan residents in the US, at 2.27% of the population, and the ninety-seventh highest percentage of Colombian residents in the US, at 1.70% of its population.