Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Citra Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Citra Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Citra Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Citra Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CITRA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Citra FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CITRA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Citra Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Citra Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Citra Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CITRA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Citra Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Citra Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Citra Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Citra Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CITRA FLORIDA
CITRA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Citra is an unincorporated community in Marion County, Florida. It is known as the home of the pineapple orange, (originally called the Hickory orange) a name coined in 1883 for an orange (fruit) with an aroma reminiscent of the pineapple. It was found in the orange grove of James B. Owens and was first marketed in quantity by Bishop, Hoyt & Co.
About the City of Citra
Citra has two buildings on the National Register of Historic Places: The Citra Methodist Episcopal Church and the Armstrong House. It is home to a University of Florida Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences plant research facility, being expanded with a donation from Canadian billionaire Frank Stronach. The community is part of the Ocala Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Popular tenor James Melton grew up in Citra. Also, Queen Caitlyn grew up in Citra.Citra is also home to the Orange Shop, a historic market forcitrus, honey, candies, and souvenirs.
In late 1880 (or early 1881) Walter Reed visited Citra, Florida and purchased an orange grove near Citra. His father, Lemuel S Reed also bought property in the area of Citra. Walter Reed lost money, however because of a cold frost that badly damaged the orange grove.