Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Carrollwood Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Carrollwood Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Carrollwood Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Carrollwood Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CARROLLWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Carrollwood FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CARROLLWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Carrollwood Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Carrollwood Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Carrollwood Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CARROLLWOOD FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Carrollwood Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Carrollwood Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Carrollwood Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Carrollwood Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CARROLLWOOD FLORIDA
CARROLLWOOD FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Carrollwood is an unincorporated community in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Although a separate community, it is a part of the larger census-designated place (CDP) of the same name. The community was a census-designated place during the 1990 census, when the community recorded a population of 7,195.
CARROLLWOOD FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 34,891
People per square mile 3,785
Household income $55,869
Income per capita $33,510
Male/Female ratio 0.89:1
Males 18-39 years 30.6%
Females 18-39 years 29.1%
Married (15yrs and older) 55.0%
Have children (under 18yrs) 42.9%
Carrollwood FHA MORTGAGE / Carrollwood VA / Carrollwood Carrollwood FHA REFINANCE / Carrollwood NO CREDIT / Carrollwood BAD CREDIT / Carrollwood HARD MONEY / Carrollwood LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Carrollwood
Carrollwood was founded in 1959 and was built out in the 1960s. The community spread westward during the 1970s and 80's. The community was struck by a tornado outbreak, which occurred throughout Central Florida on April 4, 1966.
Carrollwood is located at 28.1 degrees north, 82.5 degrees west (28.0523, -82.4858). The elevation for the community is 39 feet above sea level. Carrollwood boundaries include Lake Magdalene to the north, Tampa to the east, Egypt Lake to the south, and Carrollwood Village to the west.
Some of the major roads serving the community are Dale Mabry Highway, Busch Boulevard, and Fletcher Avenue.