Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Cape San Blas Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Cape San Blas Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Cape San Blas Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Cape San Blas Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
CAPE SAN BLAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Cape San Blas FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
CAPE SAN BLAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Cape San Blas Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Cape San Blas Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Cape San Blas Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
CAPE SAN BLAS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Cape San Blas Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Cape San Blas Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Cape San Blas Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Cape San Blas Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN CAPE SAN BLAS FLORIDA
CAPE SAN BLAS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
CAPE SAN BLAS FLORIDA:
Cape San Blas is part of a peninsula in Gulf County, Florida extending westward from the mainland of Florida, separating St. Joseph Bay to the north from the Gulf Of Mexico to the south.
CAPE SAN BLAS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median household income in 2011:
Cape San Blas: $75,161
Median rent in 2011:
Cape San Blas: $643
Average household size:
Cape San Blas: 2.1 people
Florida: 2.6 people
Percentage of family households:
Cape San Blas: 42.7%
Cape San Blas FHA MORTGAGE / Cape San Blas VA / Cape San Blas Cape San Blas FHA REFINANCE / Cape San Blas NO CREDIT / Cape San Blas BAD CREDIT / Cape San Blas HARD MONEY / Cape San Blas LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Cape San Blas
Blas was home to a Confederate Saltworks where 150 bushels of salt a day were processed by evaporation of seawater. This halted in 1862 when a landing party from the Union ship, the USS Kingfisher, destroyed the saltworks.
Cape San Blas has had 4 lighthouses. The first, built in 1847, collapsed during a gale on August 23–24 of 1851. Congress appropriated $12,000 for a second brick tower lighthouse for the cape which was finally finished in November 1855, but it was destroyed on August 30, 1856, when another hurricane struck Cape San Blaay 1, 1858 a 3rd lighthouse was completed and lit.
During the Civil War the lighthouse was not in commission but resumed operations July 23, 1865. Over the years, erosion began eating away at the lighthouse. In 1883 the 4th iron frame lighthouse was constructed.