Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bostwick Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bostwick Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bostwick Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bostwick Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BOSTWICK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bostwick FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BOSTWICK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bostwick Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bostwick Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bostwick Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BOSTWICK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bostwick Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bostwick Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bostwick Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bostwick Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BOSTWICK FLORIDA
BOSTWICK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Bostwick is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States, located north of the city of Palatka on U.S. Route 17. It hosts the Bostwick Blueberry Festival usually in May or June of each year.
BOSTWICK FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Median resident age: 43.7 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32320.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $24,453 (it was $23,073 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $16,476 (it was $12,227 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $131,541 (it was $79,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $251,927; Detached houses: $263,804; Townhouses or other attached units: $343,664; In 2-unit structures: $951,685; Mobile homes: $101,269; Occupied boats, RVs, vans, etc.: $179,763
Median gross rent in 2012: $580.
Bostwick FHA MORTGAGE / Bostwick VA / Bostwick Bostwick FHA REFINANCE / Bostwick NO CREDIT / Bostwick BAD CREDIT / Bostwick HARD MONEY / Bostwick LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Bostwick
The county contains various sinkhole lakes such as Lake Barco where unconsolidated deposits on the surface have slumped into the highly soluble limestone of the upper Floridan aquifer
There were 27,839 households out of which 28.10% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.80% were married couples living together, 12.90% had a female householder with no husband present, and 30.10% were non-families. 25.10% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.90% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.48 and the average family size was 2.95.
The median income for a household in the county was $28,180, and the median income for a family was $34,499. Males had a median income of $29,975 versus $20,955 for females. The per capita income for the county was $15,603. About 15.80% of families and 20.90% of the population were below the poverty line, including 30.60% of those under age 18 and 13.10% of those age 65 or over.