Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Barrineau Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Barrineau Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Barrineau Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Barrineau Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BARRINEAU PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Barrineau Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BARRINEAU PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Barrineau Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Barrineau Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Barrineau Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BARRINEAU PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Barrineau Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Barrineau Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Barrineau Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Barrineau Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BARRINEAU PARK FLORIDA
BARRINEAU PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
BARRINEAU PARK FLORIDA:
Barrineau Park is an unincorporated community in Escambia County, Florida, United States. It is about 5 miles (8.0 km) west of Molino and a few miles from the Perdido River. Barrineau Park is part of the Pensacola–Ferry Pass–Brent Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Barrineau Park FHA MORTGAGE / Barrineau Park VA / Barrineau Park Barrineau Park FHA REFINANCE / Barrineau Park NO CREDIT / Barrineau Park BAD CREDIT / Barrineau Park HARD MONEY / Barrineau Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Barrineau Park
It was named after William Capers Barrineau of South Carolina, who moved there in 1900 and bought over 11,000 acres (45 km2) of land for turpentine and timber. After the timber supply was exhausted, he brought in about 50 families, (mostly German Hungarians), to farm the land in intensive small truck farms that actively produced vegetables for the market.
Barrineau Park was colonized by the German Hungarians / Donauschwabens who farmed the land. These colonizers were excellent farmers and industrious people. Most were devout Catholics. In 1923 they built St. Elizabeth Catholic Church. During these years, Barrineau Park had a post office, railway station and stores. The forest reclaimed most of these structures and the community dwindled to a scattering of farms and homes until around the 1980s when people started settling small farms in the area.
There is also an unmarked slave graveyard in Barrineau Park. US 29 North to State Road 97. Left on SR 97 to Sunshine Hill Road, at third curve continue straight through. The cemetery is behind houses and is not marked, although residents know of it. This area was once part of the extensive land holdings of the Morgan Family in early history.