Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Bardin Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Bardin Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Bardin Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Bardin Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
BARDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Bardin FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
BARDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Bardin Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Bardin Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Bardin Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
BARDIN FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Bardin Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Bardin Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Bardin Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Bardin Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN BARDIN FLORIDA
BARDIN FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Bardin is an unincorporated community in Putnam County, Florida, United States, located northwest of the city of Palatka. It was named after Hazard Bardin (1856-1934) in about 1900. He was the first resident and operated a turpentine distillery business at the interception of Bardin Road and the creek.
BARDIN FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 10,572
People per square mile 1,239
Household income $21,156
Income per capita $14,700
Male/Female ratio 0.81:1
Males 18-39 years 24.6%
Females 18-39 years 30.8%
Married (15yrs and older) 42.8%
Have children (under 18yrs) 48.4%
About the City of Bardin
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 4.5 square miles (12 km2), of which, 3.2 square miles (8.3 km2) of it is land and 1.3 square miles (3.4 km2) of it (28.89%) is water. East Palatka is drained by the St. Johns River.
The average household size was 2.50 and the average family size was 2.98. In the CDP the population was spread out with 18.5% under the age of 18, 8.7% from 18 to 24, 36.7% from 25 to 44, 21.8% from 45 to 64, and 14.3% who were 65 years of age or older.
The median age was 38 years. For every 100 females there were 158.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 175.6 males.