Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Azalea Park Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Azalea Park Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Azalea Park Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Azalea Park Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
AZALEA PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Azalea Park FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
AZALEA PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Azalea Park Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Azalea Park Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Azalea Park Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
AZALEA PARK FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Azalea Park Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Azalea Park Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Azalea Park Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Azalea Park Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN AZALEA PARK FLORIDA
AZALEA PARK FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
AZALEA PARK FLORIDA:
Azalea Park is a census-designated place and an unincorporated area in Orange County,Florida, United States. The population was 12,556 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
AZALEA PARK FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 6,204 (49.4%)
Females: 6,352 (50.6%)
Median resident age: 32.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32807, 32822.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $33,990 (it was $32,841 in 2000)
Azalea Park: $33,990
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $14,593 (it was $14,136 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $94,906 (it was $79,300 in 2000)
Azalea Park: $94,906
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $186,099; Detached houses: $190,036; Townhouses or other attached units: $150,865; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $317,086; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $126,834; Mobile homes: $86,478
Median gross rent in 2012: $917.
Azalea Park FHA MORTGAGE / Azalea Park VA / Azalea Park Azalea Park FHA REFINANCE / Azalea Park NO CREDIT / Azalea Park BAD CREDIT / Azalea Park HARD MONEY / Azalea Park LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Azalea Park
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 8.4 km2 (3.2 mi2). 8.3 km2 (3.2 mi2) of it is land and 0.1 km2 (0.04 mi2) of it (0.93%) is water.
There were 3,981 households out of which 33.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.1% were married couples living together, 16.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 32.3% were non-families. 21.6% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.8% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.77 and the average family size was 3.26.
In the CDP the population was spread out with 25.8% under the age of 18, 13.5% from 18 to 24, 32.8% from 25 to 44, 17.6% from 45 to 64, and 10.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 31 years. For every 100 females there were 97.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 94.4 males.