Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Alafaya Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Alafaya Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Alafaya Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Alafaya Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ALAFAYA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Alafaya FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ALAFAYA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Alafaya Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Alafaya Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Alafaya Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
ALAFAYA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Alafaya Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Alafaya Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Alafaya Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Alafaya Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN ALAFAYA FLORIDA
ALAFAYA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Alafaya is a census-designated place and unincorporated area in Orange County, Florida,United States. The population was 78,113 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Orlando–Kissimmee–Sanford, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
ALAFAYA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Population (2013) 82,196
People per square mile 2,168
Household income $64,530
Income per capita $27,216
Male/Female ratio 0.97:1
Males 18-39 years 35.8%
Females 18-39 years 37.5%
Married (15yrs and older) 53.4%
Have children (under 18yrs) 56.6%
About the City of Alafaya
The Alafaya Branch has a long history of providing library services to the East Orange County community. The branch originally opened in 1965 as the Azalea Park branch, situated on Lake Barton Road. From the 1970s through the 1990s the branch provided library services from shopping center locations. Ground was broken in January 1999 for a new branch, designed to be the prototype branch for future Orange County Library System branches. Opened on February 1, 2000, the Alafaya branch was funded by a Florida Library Construction Grant.
Alafaya is located in eastern Orange County, Florida, in a broad zone south of State Road 50. The approximate center of Alafaya lies 9 miles (14 km) east of downtown Orlando.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 38.1 square miles (98.6 km2), of which 38.0 square miles (98.3 km2) is land and 0.077 square miles (0.2 km2), or 0.25%, is water