Abe Springs Florida FHA Mortgage Lender. All situations welcome.
Abe Springs Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Abe Springs Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
ABE SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Abe Springs FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
ABE SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Abe Springs Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Abe Springs Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Abe Springs Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
Abe Springs FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Abe Springs Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Abe Springs Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Abe Springs Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Abe Springs Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
ABE SPRINGS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
ABE SPRINGS FLORIDA:
Abe Springs is an unincorporated community in Calhoun County, Florida, United States. It is located along County Road 275 south of State Road 20 and northwest of State Road 71.
Abe Springs FHA MORTGAGE / Abe Springs VA / Abe Springs Abe Springs FHA REFINANCE / Abe Springs NO CREDIT / Abe Springs BAD CREDIT / Abe Springs HARD MONEY / Abe Springs LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Abe Springs
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 574 square miles (1,490 km2), of which 567 square miles (1,470 km2) is land and 7.0 square miles (18 km2) (1.2%) is water.
There were 4,468 households out of which 32.50% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.30% were married couples living together, 13.50% had a female householder with no husband present, and 29.90% were non-families. 26.50% of all households were made up of individuals and 12.40% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.53 and the average family size was 3.02.
Along with the 6 branches within the Calhoun County Public Library System, Calhoun County is also a part of the Panhandle Public Library Cooperative System. The PPLC also includes Holmes, Jackson, and Washington counties.