Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Sewall's Point Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Sewall's Point Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Sewall's Point Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Sewall's Point Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
SEWALL'S POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Sewall's Point FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
SEWALL'S POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Sewall's Point Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Sewall's Point Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Sewall's Point Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
SEWALL'S POINT FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Sewall's Point Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Sewall's Point Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Sewall's Point Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Sewall's Point Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN SEWALL'S POINT FLORIDA
SEWALL'S POINT FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
SEWALL'S POINT FLORIDA:
Sewall's Point is an affluent town located on the peninsula of the same name in Martin County, Florida, United States. The population was 1,999 at the 2010 census. As of 2013, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 2,078.
SEWALL'S POINT FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 988 (47.6%)
Females: 1,090 (52.4%)
Median resident age: 51.5 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 34996.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $96,197 (it was $97,517 in 2000)
Sewall's Point: $96,197
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $65,961 (it was $55,121 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $514,775 (it was $344,800 in 2000)
Sewall's Point: $514,775
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $972,385; Detached houses: $972,385
Median gross rent in 2012: $2,001.
Sewall's Point FHA MORTGAGE / Sewall's Point VA / Sewall's Point Sewall's Point FHA REFINANCE / Sewall's Point NO CREDIT / Sewall's Point BAD CREDIT / Sewall's Point HARD MONEY / Sewall's Point LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Sewall's Point
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 4.1 square miles (11 km2), of which 1.2 square miles (3.1 km2) is land and 2.9 square miles (7.5 km2) (70.05%) is water.
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,999 people, 758 households, and 607 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,578.1 people per square mile (610.9/km²). There were 828 housing units at an average density of 671.5 per square mile (259.9/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 98.72% White, 0.41% African American, 0.41% Asian, 0.10% from other races, and 0.36% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.39% of the population.
There were 758 households out of which 33.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 73.4% were married couples living together, 4.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 19.8% were non-families. 15.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 6.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.57 and the average family size was 2.85.