Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Lauderdale By The Sea Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Lauderdale By The Sea Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Lauderdale By The Sea Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Lauderdale By The Sea Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Lauderdale By The Sea FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Lauderdale By The Sea Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Lauderdale By The Sea Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Lauderdale By The Sea Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Lauderdale By The Sea Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Lauderdale By The Sea Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Lauderdale By The Sea Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Lauderdale By The Sea Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA FLORIDA
LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA FLORIDA:
Lauderdale-by-the-Sea is a town in Broward County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census, the population was 6,056. It is part of the Miami–Fort Lauderdale–Pompano Beach Metropolitan Statistical Area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
LAUDERDALE BY THE SEA FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 2,984 (47.2%)
Females: 3,337 (52.8%)
Median resident age: 60.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33308.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $52,516 (it was $38,804 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $56,050 (it was $34,216 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $360,029 (it was $192,700 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $480,047; Detached houses: $573,161; Townhouses or other attached units: $475,190; In 2-unit structures: $348,900; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $366,216; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $481,767
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,175.
Lauderdale By The Sea FHA MORTGAGE / Lauderdale By The Sea VA / Lauderdale By The Sea Lauderdale By The Sea FHA REFINANCE / Lauderdale By The Sea NO CREDIT / Lauderdale By The Sea BAD CREDIT / Lauderdale By The Sea HARD MONEY / Lauderdale By The Sea LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Lauderdale By The Sea
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.57 square miles (4 km2). 0.876 square miles (2 km2) of it is land and 0.694 square miles (2 km2) of it (44.2%) is water.
As of 2010, there were 6,563 households out of which 45.2% were vacant. In 2000, 7.0% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 34.4% were married couples living together, 3.5% had a female householder with no husband present, and 60.2% were non-families. 50.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 21.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 1.68 and the average family size was 2.38.
In 2000, the town the population was spread out with 8.0% under the age of 18, 2.6% from 18 to 24, 25.4% from 25 to 44, 30.2% from 45 to 64, and 33.9% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 54 years. For every 100 females there were 98.2 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 99.4 males.