Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Indialantic Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Indialantic Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Indialantic Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Indialantic Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
INDIALANTIC FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Indialantic FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
INDIALANTIC FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Indialantic Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Indialantic Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Indialantic Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
INDIALANTIC FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Indialantic Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Indialantic Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Indialantic Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Indialantic Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN INDIALANTIC FLORIDA
INDIALANTIC FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
Indialantic is a town in Brevard County, Florida. The town's population was 2,720 at the 2010 United States Census. It is part of the Palm Bay–Melbourne–Titusville Metropolitan Statistical Area. The seldom-used official name of the incorporated town is "Indialantic-By-The-Sea.”
INDIALANTIC FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,455 (52.8%)
Females: 1,300 (47.2%)
Median resident age: 49.9 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 32903.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $61,569 (it was $62,181 in 2000)
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $47,799 (it was $41,126 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $235,328 (it was $150,300 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $444,974; Detached houses: $478,247; Townhouses or other attached units: $257,205; In 2-unit structures: $260,938; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $570,141; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $256,788
Median gross rent in 2012: $964.
Indialantic FHA MORTGAGE / Indialantic VA / Indialantic Indialantic FHA REFINANCE / Indialantic NO CREDIT / Indialantic BAD CREDIT / Indialantic HARD MONEY / Indialantic LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Indialantic
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.3 square miles (3.4 km2). 0.97 square miles (2.5 km2) of it is land, and 0.35 square miles (0.9 km2) of it (25.80%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,944 people, 1,330 households, and 848 families residing in the town. The population density was 2,840.6 inhabitants per square mile (1,093.0/km²). There were 1,467 housing units at an average density of 1,415.5 per square mile (544.6/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 97.32% White, 0.27%African American, 0.14% Native American, 0.71% Asian, 0.58% from other races, and 0.99% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.34% of the population.
There are 1,330 households, out of which 21.6% have children under the age of 18 living with them, 54.2% were married couples living together, 7.0% had a female householder with no husband present, and 36.2% were non-families. 27.3% of all households were made up of individuals and 12.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.21 and the average family size was 2.72.