Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Hialeah Gardens Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Hialeah Gardens Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Hialeah Gardens Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Hialeah Gardens Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
HIALEAH GARDENS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Hialeah Gardens FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
HIALEAH GARDENS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Hialeah Gardens Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Hialeah Gardens Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Hialeah Gardens Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
HIALEAH GARDENS FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Hialeah Gardens Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Hialeah Gardens Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Hialeah Gardens Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Hialeah Gardens Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN HIALEAH GARDENS FLORIDA
HIALEAH GARDENS FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
HIALEAH GARDENS FLORIDA:
Hialeah Gardens is a city in Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States. The population was 19,297 at the 2000 census. As of 2010, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 21,744.
HIALEAH GARDENS FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 10,362 (45.8%)
Females: 12,280 (54.2%)
Median resident age: 39.1 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33018.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $41,686 (it was $38,858 in 2000)
Hialeah Gardens: $41,686
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $16,092 (it was $14,043 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $148,287 (it was $101,500 in 2000)
Hialeah Gardens: $148,287
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $223,942; Detached houses: $275,798; Townhouses or other attached units: $197,169; In 2-unit structures: $163,303; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $192,124; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $171,576; Mobile homes: $44,196
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,134.
Hialeah Gardens FHA MORTGAGE / Hialeah Gardens VA / Hialeah Gardens Hialeah Gardens FHA REFINANCE / Hialeah Gardens NO CREDIT / Hialeah Gardens BAD CREDIT / Hialeah Gardens HARD MONEY / Hialeah Gardens LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Hialeah Gardens
The municipality sprouted from humble beginnings at Walter C. Ohlerts Tourist Camp. By way of 26 unanimous votes, the town of Hialeah Gardens achieved incorporation in December 1948.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.5 square miles (6.5 km2). 2.5 square miles (6.5 km2) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) of it (2.78%) is water.
As of 2010, there were 6,629 households out of which 3.6% were vacant. In 2000, 47.5% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 64.7% were married couples living together, 15.7% had a female householder with no husband present, and 13.0% were non-families. 9.7% of all households were made up of individuals and 4.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.38 and the average family size was 3.56.