Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Fort Meade Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Fort Meade Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Fort Meade Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Fort Meade Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
FORT MEADE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Fort Meade FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
FORT MEADE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Fort Meade Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Fort Meade Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Fort Meade Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
FORT MEADE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Fort Meade Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Fort Meade Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Fort Meade Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Fort Meade Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN FORT MEADE FLORIDA
FORT MEADE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
FORT MEADE FLORIDA:
Fort Meade is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States. The population was 5,691 at the 2000 census. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 5,761. It is part of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area
FORT MEADE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 2,972 (51.2%)
Females: 2,830 (48.8%)
Median resident age: 38.4 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33847.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $42,356 (it was $32,984 in 2000)
Fort Meade: $42,356
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $18,848 (it was $15,499 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $70,297 (it was $52,500 in 2000)
Fort Meade: $70,297
Mean prices in 2012: All housing units: $114,108; Detached houses: $136,203; Mobile homes: $35,311
Median gross rent in 2012: $841.
Fort Meade FHA MORTGAGE / Fort Meade VA / Fort Meade Fort Meade FHA REFINANCE / Fort Meade NO CREDIT / Fort Meade BAD CREDIT / Fort Meade HARD MONEY / Fort Meade LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Fort Meade
Fort Meade is the oldest city in Polk County, dating its origins to 1849 when it was an old military road from Tampa (Fort Brooke) to Fort Pierce during the Indian wars. The 1880s business district was located on old Wire Street (now Broadway), which was a casualty of 4 devastating fires. Today, there are over 150 buildings which are designated as landmarks. In the 1890s the Fort Meade Street Railway operated a horse-drawn service in the town.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 13.0 km2 (5.0 mi2). 12.9 km2(5.0 mi2) of it is land and 0.1 km2 (0.1 mi2) of it (1.00%) is water.
There were 2,068 households out of which 31.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.7% were married couples living together, 16.4% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.1% were non-families. 22.2% of all households were made up of individuals and 11.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.72 and the average family size was 3.16.