Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Edgewater Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Edgewater Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Edgewater Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Edgewater Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EDGEWATER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Edgewater FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EDGEWATER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Edgewater Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Edgewater Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Edgewater Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EDGEWATER FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Edgewater Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Edgewater Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Edgewater Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Edgewater Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EDGEWATER FLORIDA
EDGEWATER FLORIDA FHA APPROVED APPRIASERS LIST
Edgewater is a city in Volusia County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the city had a population of 20,750. It is a part of the Deltona–Daytona Beach–Ormond Beach, FL metropolitan statistical area, which was home to 494,593 people in 2010
EDGEWATER FLORIDA FHA APPRIASERS:
The following list of Edgewater Florida FHA mortgage appraisers has been assembled from the HUD.gov database. Visit the HUD website for the most current list of FHA mortgage appraisers in Edgewater Florida.
LEO J SOLOMON
T/A SOLOMON APPRAISALS
Edgewater FHA MORTGAGE / Edgewater VA / Edgewater Edgewater FHA REFINANCE / Edgewater NO CREDIT / Edgewater BAD CREDIT / Edgewater HARD MONEY / Edgewater LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Edgewater
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 22.6 square miles (58.5 km2), with 22.2 square miles (57.5 km2) (98.25%) of land, and 0.39 square miles (1.0 km2) (1.65%) of water. It runs parallel to the Indian River and is largely influenced by the water, which generates tourism, the main contributor to the city's economy.
As of the census of 2010, there were 20,750 people, 8,786 households, and 5,849 families residing in the city. The population density was 934.0 inhabitants per square mile (354.50/km²). There were 9,929 total housing units at an average density of 447 per square mile (318.9/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 94.1% White, 2.6% African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.9% Asian, 0.0% Pacific Islander, 0.30% from other races, and 1.6% from two or more races, Hispanic or Latino of any race were 3.4% of the population.
There were 8,786 households out of which 22.3% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 49.0% were married couples living together, 12.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 33.4% were non-families. 26.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 13.6% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.36 and the average family size was 2.79.