Florida-Mortgage-Lenders.com is a leading Eagle Lake Florida FHA Mortgage Company. All situations welcome.
What is an Florida FHA Mortgage? FHA mortgages have been helping Eagle Lake Florida people become homeowners since 1934. Eagle Lake Florida FHA mortgage loans are backed by the FHA which is short for the Federal Housing Administration. FHA insures the FHA mortgage loan so Eagle Lake Florida mortgage lenders can offer easier loan qualifying and lower down payment FHA mortgage options.
EAGLE LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS HAVE MINIMAL DOWNPAYMENT AND CLOSING FEES:
• Eagle Lake FL Down payment only 3.5% of the purchase price.
• Gifts from family or Grants for down payment assistance and closing costs OK!
• Seller can credit buyers up to 6% of sales price towards buyer's costs.
• No reserves or future payments in account required.
• FHA regulated closing costs.
EAGLE LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ARE EASY TO QUALIFY FOR BECAUSE YOU CAN:
• Purchase a Eagle Lake Florida home 12 months after a chapter 13 Bankruptcy
• Purchase a Eagle Lake Florida 24 months after a chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
• FHA will allow a FHA mortgage 3 years after a Foreclosure.
• Minimum FICO credit score of 580 required for 96.5% financing.
• Eagle Lake Bad credit Florida FHA mortgage approvals minimum FICO credit score of 530 required for 90 FHA financing.
• No Credit Score Florida mortgage loans & No Trade Line Florida FHA home loans.
EAGLE LAKE FLORIDA FHA MORTGAGE LOANS ALLOW HIGHER DEBT TO INCOME & EASIER JOB QUALIFYING:
• FHA allows higher debt ratio's than any other Florida home loan programs.
• Less than two years on the same job is OK!
• Self-employed buyers can also qualify for FHA.
• Check Florida FHA Mortgage Articles for more information.
During the Eagle Lake Florida Housing Boom the FHA Mortgage had become an uncommon mortgage loan product because of the plentiful supply of credit including Subprime, Conventional, and Fannie Mae. Many Eagle Lake Florida homebuyers obtained Mortgage Loans with 0% down payment and reduced loan documentation requirements. After the crash, as Fannie Mae and other Eagle Lake Florida mortgage lenders retreated from these riskier loan products, FHA stepped in Eagle Lake Florida FHA Home Loans became the only option for borrowers with a lowdown payment and less than perfect credit.
HOMES FOR SALE IN EAGLE LAKE FLORIDA
EAGLE LAKE FLORIDA FHA APPROVED CITY DATA
EAGLE LAKE FLORIDA:
Eagle Lake is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States. The population was 2,496 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Lakeland–Winter Haven Metropolitan Statistical Area. As of 2004, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 2,493.
EAGLE LAKE FLORIDA FHA CITY DATA:
Males: 1,207 (50.8%)
Females: 1,171 (49.2%)
Median resident age: 34.2 years
Florida median age: 40.3 years
Zip codes: 33839.
Estimated median household income in 2012: $43,848 (it was $31,250 in 2000)
Eagle Lake: $43,848
Estimated per capita income in 2012: $19,025 (it was $13,249 in 2000)
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $102,785 (it was $57,700 in 2000)
Eagle Lake: $102,785
Mean prices in 2009: All housing units: $120,598; Detached houses: $128,618; In 2-unit structures: $125,397; In 5-or-more-unit structures: $217,033; Mobile homes: $44,306
Median gross rent in 2012: $1,012.
Eagle Lake FHA MORTGAGE / Eagle Lake VA / Eagle Lake Eagle Lake FHA REFINANCE / Eagle Lake NO CREDIT / Eagle Lake BAD CREDIT / Eagle Lake HARD MONEY / Eagle Lake LOAN INFO / Altamonte SpringsHA INFO / FHA LOAN LIMITS
About the City of Eagle Lake
Eagle Lake began around 1880 as a settlement when John Bingham purchased 160 acres on a knoll between the areas now known as Eagle Lake, Crystal Lake, and Spirit Lake. He named the lake his original cabin was constructed on Eagle Lake because of a nesting in a nearby pine tree. About the same time (1882), Louisa McLeod purchased 115 acres in the area to the east. As the land was sold, the city began to take shape and was laid out around 1887.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.4 square miles (3.6 km2). 1.4 square miles (3.6 km2) of it is land and 0.1 square miles (0.26 km2) of it (3.50%) is water.
As of the census of 2000, there were 2,496 people, 879 households, and 637 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,800.5 inhabitants per square mile (693.3/km²). There were 964 housing units at an average density of 695.4 per square mile (267.8/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 82.09% White, 4.73% African American, 0.68% Native American, 0.24%Asian, 9.86% from other races, and 2.40% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 21.47% of the population.